Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon (D) rejected a measure on Wednesday that would have required women to wait three full days before being allowed to have an abortion procedure. His veto prevents Missouri from joining Utah and South Dakota, which are the only two states in the nation that currently have a 72-hour abortion waiting period on the books.
Maiden mother crone
I find this insulting. You are not a dead ugly flower when you’re old!
I think it’s more showing the aging process, dear, not everything made to hurt your feelings.
I think it’s more likely trying to illustrate the cycle of fertility than the cycle of aging. Bud (pre-menstruation or pre-pregnancy), blossom (menstruating or pregnant) wilted (post-pregnancy or menopause).
I think it’s a lovely illustration of how a lot of women feel as they pass through this stage in their life. Not hurtful at all.
- If you want to have sex after being together one hour that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one week that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one month that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one year that’s fine
- If you want to wait until marriage that’s fine
- If you’re not even together that’s fine too
- IT’S ALL FINE NOW PLEASE STOP THINKING OTHER PEOPLE’S SEX IS YOUR BUSINESS THANK YOU
I am a member of quite a few online birth related groups, and I’ve noticed a trend which regularly leaves me with at least one brow raised. A mother will post a question which reveals that her…
Just a side note that in some communities where there is only one hospital and only 1 ob/gyn practice, the option to change care providers and birth locations doesn’t always exist, so hiring a doula is your only way of having a least one person on your side. Not everyone has a choice in what doctor delivers them or where they give birth. :)